7 Simple Steps To Avoid SEO Scams
Using a little common sense together with learning more about search engine optimization will help you understand what constitutes most SEO scams and the steps you can take to avoid them.
It’s interesting to note how the recent rise in online scams seems to parallel the current economic woes. Desperate for employment, people are coming to the Internet to make some fast cash - any way they can.
If you’re seeking an SEO expert to help position your website in the search engines and you’re unsure of what questions to ask them or even exactly what you need, here are a few general tips to guide you.
Money / Time / Stress Saving Suggestions:
1) look for an SEO specialist in your particular industry niche
2) ask the person or SEO company for references
3) request to see current, or recent examples of their work
4) determine ranking goals and a campaign strategy to get there
5) establish keyword benchmark positions to gauge progress
6) expect a flat-rate fee, or a single cost with a monthly payment option
7) insist on a guarantee and only pay once your goals have been reached
A professional SEO will provide you with both a well-laid plan and assurances to indicate their abilities and intentions. At all times you should know the final destination of your campaign and what it will cost.
Finally, it is always recommended you weigh the total costs against projected sales and profits to decide whether an SEO campaign is even justified.
For The Visible Dentist, I’m John Barremore